Make a donation before tomorrow's midnight pre-primary fundraising deadline
Your contribution will also help Claire defeat Karl Rove, the Koch Brothers & their secret financiers
In order for us to have the resources to fight back against a public opponent in addition to the secret ones, we need to raise $75,000 before August 7.
Help us send a clear message to our opponents by joining our grassroots donor community.
* Asterisk indicates a required field
Have you hit the limit? If you've given the maximum $2,500 for the primary and $2,500 for the general election to McCaskill for Missouri 2012, you can still give to the McCaskill Victory Fund. Click here to contribute to the McCaskill Victory Fund.
By clicking on the "Submit" button above you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I am making this contribution on a personal credit or debit card with my own personal funds, not with funds provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
Contributions or gifts to McCaskill for Missouri are not tax deductible.
An individual may contribute a maximum of $2,500 per election (the primary and general are separate elections). By submitting your contribution, you agree that the first $2,500 of your contribution is designated for the primary, and any additional amount up to $2,500 is designated for the general election.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle.